News and Recognition
Create NYC has been widely recognized for its ever-growing roster of satisfied clients and work across a broad range of therapeutic areas. Supporting more than 60 brands and counting, Create NYC applies the same philosophy to each: Advertising through our model provides unmatched results that are faster and for less.
- Ashfield/UDG welcomes Create NYC and their disruptive agency to the network
- Create NYC is recognized as a MM&M Top 100 Agency in 2018
- Create NYC is recognized as a 2017 PM360 Trailblazer GOLD WINNER in the category of "Best Social Media"
- Katie Sutherland, VP Business Development, lends her insights on the topic "What Do Millennials Want?", in the October 2017 PharmaVOICE issue
- Natalie McDonald is recognized as a PharmaVOICE 100 in August 2017
- The Women Presidents' Organization, in partnership with American Express, has recognized Create NYC as a 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Company
- Create NYC, a 2-time winner, received a 2017 SmartCEO Future 50 award based on three-year average employee and revenue growth
- Lauren Wetmore, SVP Client Services, is featured in a 2017 MM&M roundtable: How healthcare agencies can retain and attract A-list talent
- Healthcare Marketer's Exchange features Create NYC in its January 2017 Health and Wellness issue
- Create NYC is recognized as a Smart CEO Corporate Culture winner in 2016
- Create NYC is is once again named to the Crain's New York Business Fast 50 list in 2016
- Announcement: Create NYC ranked in Inc. Magazine's fastest-growing companies in America and among the top 10 Women-Led Companies in New York City
- Pfizer profiles its long-standing partnership and innovative work with Create NYC for the Institute for Supply Management
- Create NYC Founder Natalie McDonald named a 2015 HBA Luminary Award Winner. Read about the HBA and her award here
- Create NYC is honored by PharmaVOICE for its new agency model
- Create NYC Founder, Natalie McDonald, contributed to the March 2015 issue of PM360 on Getting Creative on a Shoestring Budget
- Natalie McDonald wins 2015 Enterprising Woman of the Year Award
A nonprofit membership organization, Women President's Organization, Inc. has recognized Create NYC as a 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Company for 2017.
A leading business publication that focuses on growing companies, Inc. magazine ranks Create NYC 864 in its 2016 list of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the US.
A web and print publication designed to be a resource to pharmaceutical marketers, PM360 awarded Create NYC the gold winner for "Best in Social Media" in the 2017 Trailblazer Awards.
A web and print publication serving the healthcare medical, marketing, and media industries, MM&M has featured Create NYC as a "Top 100 Agency."
A web and print publication designed to deliver the views and insights of executives shaping the life-sciences industry, PharmaVOICE featured Natalie McDonald in its July/August 2017 PharmaVOICE 100 issue.
SmartCEO Magazine honored Create NYC and Natalie McDonald as a 2017 "Future 50" award winner, which recognizes 50 of the New York region's fastest-growing companies.
Crain's New York Business named Create NYC 43rd in their 2016 "Fast 50" list, an annual list of the top 50 New York City businesses setting the pace with rapid growth.
The annual Enterprising Women of the Year Awards are widely considered one of the most prestigious accolades for women business owners: Create NYC Founder and President Natalie McDonald was awarded within the $10-25M annual revenue category.